Ireland’s leading service provider in teddy bear restoration, world wide.
We restore teddy bears and repair plush animals and comforters worldwide. “We promise to take good care of your dear teddy bear and return him repaired and restored to his old glory.”
To be trusted with one of your precious possessions means a great deal to us. You can be assured that we will do our very best to have teddy restored to your liking. For the time he is with us (usually for one – two weeks) he will be in very good company of many other teddy bears. Read testimonials of previous customers on our blog.
We are not able to give you a quotation from photographs.
What to do if you would like to have your bear repaired by us?
- First: Send us an email with an image or fill in the contact form and please upload an image of your bear.
- You will get a reply from us. If we accept your bear for restoration please send him via track & trace to us.
Bear Essentials Teddy Bear Hospital, Tirnawannagh, Bawnboy, Co.Cavan, H14N280, Ireland
- Make sure to include all your contact details.
- Please let us know name of bear and name of owner for health certificate.
- We will talk to you before we start and see what you like to get done or what we recommend.
- We will also give you an estimate of cost. If you decide not to go ahead with the repairs we will return your bear at your own expense.
- We accept payments: via Credit Card or PayPal
- All bears are returned via An Post Courier Service worldwide.